What services do I provide?
* Health and birth history will be taken
* Assessment of mother's breasts
* Assessment of baby's mouth
* Plan of Care will be provided
* Follow up care when needed
* Baby will be weighed, with pre- and post-feeding weights given
* Written report will be sent to baby's doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do I charge?
$175 initial visit
$80 per hour follow up visit
What forms of payment do you accept?
I accept cash and checks.
What supplies will be provided, if needed?
* Nipple shields
* Comfort Gels (by Ameda)
* Tubes and syringes for supplemental feedings
Do you bill insurance?
No, I do not bill insurance but I will provide a "super bill" that you can give to your insurance company.
How long does a visit last?
The initial visit will last about two hours.
Where do visits take place?
Visits take place in the comfort of your own home.